Solid Surface Fabricator
SolidSurface Designs is seeking an experienced craftsperson to join its team. This opportunity is open to candidates eager to become a part of a growing company expanding under new leadership. The Solid Surface Fabricator will build custom products including but not limited to countertops, tub decks, shower surrounds, tables and desks.
- 4+ years experience in solid surface fabrication including v-grooving, coving, and build-up. Must have a thorough understanding of material layouts and seaming.
- Experience installing or wrapping solid surface to millwork
- Ability to operate hand tools for tasks including sanding and grinding
- Ability to accurately process project plans with little to no guidance
- Ability to manage time, adapt, and effectively communicate with team members to meet project deadlines
- A credible and reliable work ethic with pride in performance and recognition of the impact their role has in the company’s success
- Ability to make solid surface repairs such as bevel repairs, sink replacements, or resurfacing
- Valid Driver’s License
Benefits including Medical, Paid Time Off, and 401K Plan
To Apply: Email resume, cover letter, and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
SolidSurface Designs is a well-respected custom fabricator of solid surface and stone located in Pennsauken, NJ. The company specializes in custom projects for commercial and residential applications serving clients across the tri-state over for more than 30 years.